Sauk Valley Media


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Creosote ignites chimney fire; home spared

ROCK FALLS – It took firefighters about 3 hours Thursday to douse a chimney fire caused when "an excessive buildup" of creosote ignited.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (54.91.16.49), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Sauk Valley Media. All rights reserved.